About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Farewell, St. Joe's!

Wednesday, March 28

Hi, my name is Senor Pizzicato. I am originally from Italy, but have been visiting my cousin, Dolce in the music room of St. Joseph School. I LOVE all of the children, and they have been singing so sweetly! I even got to go on vacation in the Kindergarten, the 3rd grade, and the 5th grade rooms. The kindergartners taught me to write my letters - that sure was smart - now I can write to my friends! Since it is spring, and I am waking up from my hibernation, I needed to get outside! After eating a good lunch from Mrs. Meier it was time to leave. It took me a few tries to figure out how to get out of the school - the pictures will show you the story! Once I got outside, I decided to take a vacation. After playing on the playground I waited on Mrs. Meier's car, but it was taking her too long to leave, so I took off on my own. After all, how hard can it be to see the world? I will let all of my friends know where I visit - keep checking here for updates! Here are some pictures of the start of my journey.

No comments: