About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I'm baaackkk!  Come and find me!!!!
Peek-a-boo!  I see you - do you see me????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you leave any candy for us? Lucas

Anonymous said...

If you come back I could bring you to my house. Cora

Anonymous said...

Can you give us a hint of where you are? I have some gum for you if you come back. Cadyn
If you come back I will bring my moose and you can finally get to see him. My moose is waiting for you and he is crying! Daniel
If you come back I will bring my teddy bear. My teddy bear is waiting. Jake
If you come back you can hang out with my bears. My two bears are waiting for you. Allie
If you come back you can come into our classroom and play games. Come back and we can bring our bears to school. Brooklyn
Can you please play with my bear, Alexa? Sophia
If you come back you can have a wrapper fight! Wyatt
If you come back you can go crazy!!! Please come back, my teddy bears are sad! Hannah