About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Tuesday, October 24, 2017


 Senor Pizzicato here. Dolce is checking in at the airport - is the flight on time????  Thanks, Howie for the ride to the airport! And for bringing me back to St. Joseph School.  I promised Mrs. Laust I would not run away this year!  But Dolce did make any promises!  I am beary jealous of her adventures!





Ready  to check her bag - I hope she brought enough snacks!

No comments: