About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Thursday, October 17, 2019

An adventure for Dolce








I'm going on an adventure of my own - maybe I'll see Demi!!!!

3 comments:

Monica Laust said...

Dolce, Demi is here - you should come back too. Join us for our bear convention and meet all our bears!

Love,
2nd Grade

Anonymous said...

Dolce, you missed the bear convention - but we had fun! Maybe next year. I hope you don't hibernate somewhere else!

Love,

The

2nd grade

Anonymous said...

Demi is at St. Joes! She came back because Senor Pizzicato played the violin. Please come back today! Our bears are going to leave today.

Love,

The 1st Grade