About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Underwater Fun

So much fun on my adventure! Maybe I should hibernate here - hmmmm.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Demi - please come back soon - we miss you! We want you to come back in time for Halloween so we can give you candy. We love you - you are very cute. We would love to have a party for you if you come back. We don't you to hibernate somewhere else.

Love,
The First Graders