About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016


Hey - look, I have more new friends!!!  They are beary silly!!!!  I missed them last week when school got cancelled - sure was lonely here!  But now they are back and we are having fun in music class again! And do you see my cool shirt - that sure was a great game on Sunday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't get any ideas of staying there! You belong here! You need to come and get Dolce out of your chair! What are the names of your new friends? Daniel's tiger is waiting for you! Sohpia has Tic Tacs in her backpack for you (grape).

Anonymous said...

Why was school cancelled? Is it snowing there or is there flooding? We are trying to figure out your clues. Give us one more, please. (an easy one:)

Love,

2nd Grade

Anonymous said...

The first grade class wants to know the name of your school. Please let us know. We are trying to put your clues together to find you. We miss you beary much. We hope you get a mankey and pikachu in Pokemon Go. And a Rat-a-tat-tat Can you please come back?

Love,
The First Grade Class

Senor Pizzicato said...

School was cancelled because of flooding. Wow, it really rained!!!! Ok - one more clue - the name of the school I am it is Sacred Heart.

Anonymous said...

We think are in Waseca - are we right???? We googled Sacred Heart and there were a lot of Sacred Heart Schools, but we looked for town that start with W. We want to know how you are writing the blog posts.

Love,
The 2nd grade

Anonymous said...

Are you at Sacred Heard in Waseca? We looked it up on the map. Are you in Missouri or Minnesota?

Senor Pizzicato said...

Hee hee!!!!! You are good detectives! I'm so beary busy with my new friends - have to use their computer to post my pictures. Love you and miss you - hey, did I leave my violin there?

Love,

SP

Anonymous said...

Maybe the violin is here - we don't know. Why don't you come back and see for yourself?

Love,

2nd grade

Senor Pizzicato said...

I really must find that violin!!!!