About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Friday, September 2, 2016

Lunch Time!


Lunch time!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think you should eat something healthier?????? Yummy, bring some back for us. What did you order? We want to play on your phone. Did you find any honey - we are looking for some! We would like to travel the world with you.

Love,

The 3rd grade class

Anonymous said...

Bring back some cheeseburgers and McDonalds toys. We are hungry. Please come back, Senor Pizzicato! We miss you!

Love,
the 1st Grade Class

Senor Pizzicato said...

MMMM - fries sure are nummy! I need to get ready to hibernate!