About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Monday, September 19, 2016

New Friends

New Friends!  Look - I found some new friends to hang out with!  They are beary nice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this picture - what school is this? What about us?????????? Did you forget about us????? Please come back!!!!!


Love,

The 2nd grade class

Senor Pizzicato said...

Hee hee - guess where I am - it starts with a "W". I am having such a nice time with my new friends, but I will never forget about you - I'm only on an adventure. You know I will always come home to you again! Is Dolce sitting in my chair?

Anonymous said...

We hate to tell you, but Dolce is sitting in your chair. Please come back!!!! Brody and Lily have candy in their backpacks and Leah has gum. No digging in their backpacks.

Love,

The Second Grade Class

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dolce is sitting in your chair! Please come back. We really miss you - the St. Joseph Knights.

Anonymous said...

What State are you in?

Senor Pizzicato said...

The state starts with the letter M:)