About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Saturday, October 11, 2014


At the bear barbers - while I was out I decided to  I needed to get a trim.  After the water fight (it was NOT my fault, I promise!) and the clean-up (I told them my hand was too sore to clean up, but they said I had to use my other hand) I'm ready for a nap!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't squirt me - you're too slow!

Katie Grade 2

Anonymous said...

What are you doing there? Are you messing around at the barbers?

Natalie Grade 2

Senor Pizzicato said...

I really didn't mean to make such a mess - I don't what came over me!

Anonymous said...

Please come back, we're really sad. We miss you! Cadyn says you still have to clean that mess up, though. Lucas says if you don't come back we'll be sadder than ever! :(

Senor Pizzicato said...

Ok, ok - I can't stand to see you so sad! I'll be back soon - keep your eyes open - hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

stop playing with the water and come back!

Senor Pizzicato said...

Hey - water fight!!!