About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Land Ho!!!!  I am here to celebrate Explorer Day - wow, the fifth grade class did an awesome job on their explorer speeches!!!!

4 comments:

Cora said...

We have loved having you in our school this past month, you sneaky little bear!

Love, Cora Olson

Senor Pizzicato said...

Awww, Cora - that's beary sweet of you to say so! I have had a GREAT time with all my beary good friends! By the way, do you know any good bear dentists? I have a beary sore tooth!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said,war did you go!



Rory Grad 2

Anonymous said...

Rory said, war have you ben.



Rory Gade 2