About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Ooh - Alexander - you found me!!!!! I have been waiting all week for someone to come and find me! Now I am off for a weekend adventure.   Have a beary good weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear senor pizzicato where were you. If you don't come back soon you will miss halloween, and if you did everybody in St.Joseph's school would be really sad. Please come back soon.



Bye,
Ella S.

Anonymous said...

Dear senor pizzicato where were you. If you don't come back soon you will miss halloween, and if you did82 everybody in St.Joseph's school would be really sad. Please come back soon.



Bye,
Ella S.

Anonymous said...

Dear senor pizzicato where were you. If you don't come back soon you will miss halloween, and if you did82 everybody in St.Joseph's school would be really sad. Please come back soon.



Bye,
Ella S.

Anonymous said...

Dear Senor Pizzicato where were you. If you don't come back soon you will miss halloween, and if you did everybody in St.Joseph's school would be super sad. Please come back soon.




Love

Ella.S

Senor Pizzicato said...

Do you think I will miss Halloween???? All that candy???? Hide and seek - come find me!

Anonymous said...

i'm looking for you when i'm trick or treating




n love katie