About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Saturday, October 11, 2014


At the dentist - I found a dentist who would see bear patients!  He fixed my cavity and told me to brush my teeth and not to eat so much candy!  My mouth feels beary good now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who that is fixing your tooth.

Love,

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I hope your tooth is feeling better - come back soon!

Ethan Grade 2

Senor Pizzicato said...

My tooth is much better - I'm looking for some candy!

Anonymous said...

Stop eating candy and come back. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Jeanne wants to know when your birthday is. By the way, Deitrich is back from Disney - he would like to see you! Gabby want to know where you are hiding. Please give us a riddle for a clue! Ellie does NOT want you to eat any more candy!!!!!

Senor Pizzicato said...

Jeanne, I share my birthday with the king of the universe!!!!! Hey, Deitrich - I saw you (but you didn't see me - I was even waving at you!) Gabby, I saw you too - keep your eyes open everywhere! I gave you riddle - look at the top of my blog. Ellie, I'm trying, but it is SOOOO hard to not eat candy - especially with Trick or Treating coming up! I have my pumpkin all ready to get candy!

Anonymous said...

Rory said, how was the dents

Senor Pizzicato said...

I found a beary good dentist - he was super nice!