About Me

My photo
I am from Italy and came to America to visit my cousin, Dolce. Dolce lives in the music room of a Catholic school. I enjoyed my visit with the children so much that when they invited me to stay, I couldn't refuse. I am greatly loved by my new friends. When Spring arrived I got a hankering to see more of the world, so I left for a little vacation. This blog is my way of letting all of my friends know what I am doing.

Time For A Break

Time For A Break
Boy are my paws sore!

Monday, October 6, 2014



Where are all my Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade friends???????  I came to see the firetrucks with you and you weren't here!!!  I guess I'll go and hang out with the firemen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you sitting in the firetruck? Do you even have your license?

Gabby Grade 2

Senor Pizzicato said...

I have some Sun Country wings - does that count?

Anonymous said...

The second grade says wings don't count!!!!!

Senor Pizzicato said...

What??????? Guess I need to go to get a driver's license if I want to drive the fire truck! Do you need a license to get a ride?